Clinical Office Manager
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Our client, a leader in integrative medicine, is currently seeking a Practice Administrator who is interested in being a core member of the leadership team of a growing practice. They have just started on DrChrono EMR and want the Practice Administrator to help optimize the capabilities of this system as we move into foreseen growth of the practice.
Candidates will have management oversight over all aspects of the practice and be expected to work with the Business Administrator, front and back office personnel, MD’s, chiropractors and other service providers to envision, instill and grow the unique blend of medicine that is practiced.
The ideal candidate will have:
● Experience in healthcare management practice/clinic setting – RN or MBA.
● A background or interest in integrative medicine.
● Able to bring cohesiveness and order to a multi-faceted, fast paced patient-centered environment.
This position will work hand-in-hand with senior leadership of the practice and must be a self-starter who learns quickly, assumes responsibility and has a passion for excellence in every area of responsibility.
The incumbent in this position will:
● Work with office manager and medical directors to ensure smooth operations and intercommunication of the office.
● Liaise with the public and be an ambassador with all members of the community.
● Be responsible for various human resources functions within the office.
● Work with office manager to optimize the EMR system as it helps manage and grow the business.
● Manage internal marketing of the practice to include being the liaison with patients
● Responsible for practice HIPAA and OSHA compliance.
● Has oversight of the Integrative Medicine Foundation’s Get Well Program.
● Be willing to grow and assume new duties as the need arises
Skills and Other Requirements:
● RN with healthcare management experience or MBA with healthcare management experience
● Has previously managed a medical office/clinic/ surgical center with more than 30 people
● Has EMR experience (we use DrChrono) - Medicare billing experience is a plus
● Has experience in scheduling, billing and hiring/performance management of employees
● HR experience ● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Strong organization, planning, follow-up skills with attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
● Health, Long term disability, Life insurance
● 401k plan
● Competitive salary package