National Account Manager / Inside Sales
Location: Cincinnati, OH
My client, an international employment screening company, has a need for a salesperson for the launch of a new software product. The ideal candidate will thrive on finding and closing new business, is totally comfortable on the phone, has an "I will be successful" attitude and is self-driven and self-motivated. This position consists of 90% inside sales, 10% outside sales with some networking. 80% calls to "warm leads", 20% cold calling.
· Comfortable making outbound calls and having business-to-business conversations.
· Comfortable closing business on the phone with a proven track record of success.
· Experience selling into large accounts and selling "big-ticket" items.
· Experience selling solutions to problems instead of features and benefits.
· Safety Industry sales experience is a huge plus
· Experience selling solutions that can't be seen, felt, or touched (e.g. software, training, etc.) also a huge plus.
· Proven expertise in anticipating needs and recommending proactive, preventive solutions
· Willingness to work within a dynamic team environment dedicated to continuous improvement
· Professional presentation, communication and writing skills; ability to respond appropriately to RFPs and develop proposals
· Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills
· Fluent in Microsoft Office software – Office, PowerPoint, Excel
· Experience using a CRM