The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for several tactical aspects of the engagement, including project estimating, supplier selection, task management, and general collaboration with client stakeholders. The AM is well-versed with promotional products and proactively shares latest trends during the development process of a project. The AM is actively engaged with the client to develop specifications and manage projects from creation through distribution. Additionally, the AM will develop new relationships with key stakeholders within the client as well as strengthen existing relationships.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Tactical procurement activities such as project estimating, specification development, and supplier selection with specific expertise in branded merchandise.
• Provide appropriate subject matter expertise and tactical management of the day-to-day activities
• Work with client stakeholders to analyze project priorities, develop project timelines and manage projects to completion
• Responsible for on-going proactive account maintenance and customer support, including daily client interaction, coordinate and run weekly meetings, and project communication
• Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, service level agreements are met and that projects are profitable
• Review all major objectives to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met and/or exceeded
• Advocate for the client by regularly providing innovative solutions that deliver improved solutions with shorter cycle times at lower costs
• Expeditiously identify and escalate significant matters that could adversely impact client
• Work closely with supplier panel to resolve errors and provide resolutions
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to solicit feedback and enhance quality of delivered service
• Employ excellent customer service, effective project management and conflict resolution skills during all assignments
• Provide proactive and creative ideas within a cross functional, collaborative team environment
• Report and respond to client inquires professionally, expeditiously and accurately
Education, Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in account management or client services role
• Branded Merchandise experience is required.
• CAS or MAS certification from PPAI or BASI or MASI certification from ASI is preferred
• B.S. Degree in Marketing, Information Processing, or Project Management certification
• Print industry experience is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrates strong hands-on experience with a variety of basic computer programs; internet research tools and project management tools.
• Demonstrates business aptitude in understanding margin and profit calculations
• Proven ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Please contact me with any questions: