The role of a Regional Market Manager is to create and execute growth strategies in the geography. Through leadership, the Regional Market Managers are the face of the business in the local markets along with managing external relations and other development opportunities/issues proactively. The Regional Market Manager is accountable for executing sales results in the region and will direct cross-functional teams to carry out objectives.
- Assists development of sales plan by evaluating local market conditions and opportunities. Evaluate market performance by studying growth & churn, develop and recommend new strategies and objectives for performance improvements in the local markets.
- Coordinate & execute ‘guerilla’ marketing tactics such as events
- Prioritize growth capital expenditures to align with the sales and marketing strategy for the markets
- Directs and coordinates product or service offering promotions, develops new markets, increases market share and achieves competitive position in industry
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition, and aligns work with corporate marketing strategy
- Displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process and makes timely decisions
- Accomplishes objectives by establishing marketing plans, unit budgets, and results measurements; requesting resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates marketing and sales activities to ensure maximum subscriber growth, retention and service.
- Synchronizes actions with marketing, sales & operations staff
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Directs sales channels to maximize efficiency in the market areas
- Three (3) years of industry experience; prior sales & market management experience in the technology sector and wireless industry preferred
- Solid understanding of budgets and the ability to apply knowledge of concepts to forecasting units and building sales plans
- Must possess strong leadership & interpersonal skills along with a strong work ethic
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and able to communicate with all levels of the organization and different audiences
- Customer service oriented with passion for high customer satisfaction and achieving operational excellence; ability to interact with all levels of staff including senior management
- Ability to analyze and define problems, prioritize workflow, multitask, meet deadlines and remain flexible
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must have a valid driver license
- Prefer previous experience in:
- Performance Management, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management