Inside Sales Representative will manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting (via cold calls, emails, warm calls, LinkedIn, etc) to close. The Inside Sales Representative will be selling to hospitals and doctors’ offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales opportunities through outbound calling.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Record sales activity and complete and maintain accurate sales pipeline and reports.
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis and research of customer requirements through first party resources.
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items.
- Acquires and submits signed enrollment forms and assists to coordinate installation.
- Minimum 3+ years of B2B inside sales experience.
- Ability to complete high outbound call volume.
- Ability to make effective ‘cold’ calls and adapt approach to overcome typical challenges (gaining decision maker, handling objections or indecisive clients)
- Ability to sell & close sales over the phone.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint for clear and professional written communication
- Improvement oriented: hears feedback/coaching and makes changes to be more successful with untapped & potential clients.
- Strong desire to work in a commission sales capacity with unlimited earnings.
- Track record of success and quota achievement.