My client, a B2B Customer Acquisition Agency, has an opening for a Paid Marketing Manager for their Cincinnati location.
- Develop, propose, monitor, and revise a paid media plan/strategy & budget for clients.
- Build, execute, monitor, and revise all paid advertising campaigns for clients in these Performance Marketing channels: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads.
- Apply conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and industry-relevant growth hacks to scale client business performance.
- Coordinate with functional marketing leads to achieve aggressive marketing goals; exchange ideas/data/feedback to select KPIs against goals.
- Adjust plans, budgets, and initiatives to match market forecasts & conditions.
- Regularly report on the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns & expenditures; analyze data & user feedback.
- 3+ years of experience of building, managing and a passion for these Performance Marketing channels: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience with a background in Paid Advertising
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and demonstrable examples of how you have employed a data-driven, rapid testing mindset to interpret test results and translate conclusions into actionable changes.
- An ability to be both strategic and tactical - both high level and in the weeds.
- Strong Copywriting Skills preferred.
- Experience Using Canva or other Ad Design Tools preferred.
- Project Management Skills Preferred.