Reporting directly to the CEO, this Cincinnati, Ohio based Sales Director develops leads and new business opportunities with CEOs, sales leaders, and marketing leaders at select mid-market businesses ($20 - $500 million in sales).
The position will be selling digital based lead generation solutions across North America with moderate customization. The successful candidate must have competitive drive, be confident, and be persuasive evangelizing the benefits services. Excellence at active listening to customer needs is a prerequisite to success.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling into the C-Suite. Proven experience closing minimum annual deal sizes of $50,000+ is preferred. This is a performance driven position based on growth. Measurements include new customers, and ultimately revenue.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options. Reaches and/or exceeds specified sales goals on a consistent basis.
- Sells company services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending how company will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Prepares and develops customized sales presentations by researching customer needs and translating those needs into creative proposals for businesses leaders using visual presentations, testimonials, and revenue generating ideas.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains and updates the CRM database with complete and current account information.
- Recent (3+ years) experience in B2B sales, focused on selling to select middle market organizations (20 - 500 million in revenue)
- Demonstrated success in exceeding annual sales quota (and you can prove it)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, you can grasp technical and business concepts quickly and then can concisely communicate complex concepts and ideas influence across management levels, functions, and organizations.
- Knowledge of CRM Tools (ideally HubSpot CRM) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- A strong understanding of the digital lead generation services industry is preferred.