The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to have digital and traditional print experience and consistently provide excellent customer service to assigned accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization.
The Account Executive (AE) is the print subject matter expert responsible to support the account’s marketing print, and supply chain activity from ideation through delivery. The AE is actively engaged with the client to discover and document requirements and provide ideation to support new applications or initiatives. The AE will act independently and as part of the team to build trusted partner relationships with a broad range of client contacts in order to actively promote innovative ideas and best practices. The AE must oversee new company projects and interfaces with the Account Director to ensure timely delivery on budget.
- Act as primary point-of-contact for day-to-day client needs.
- Advise on economic formats, working with agencies to derive cost effective and fit for print projects
- Provide technical input and advice on print projects
- Provide timely quotes to clients
- Procurement of print (marketing print) delivering on time, to specification, to quality and to contract targets
- Understanding of how company can support and deliver added value to the client
- Produce detailed print specifications to suppliers
- Maintain detailed job history information
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers
- Ensure best practices in conjunction with wider company operations group
- Train and support colleagues and client in best use of the system
- Can demonstrate and express an informed understanding of how e-procurement can provide business advantage to the client
- Attend customer meetings and design agency meetings
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector Build relationships with clients and manage their perceptions and expectations
- Own and resolve customer complaints
- Demonstrate an understanding of the technological direction of the industry and how these advances will benefit the client
- Identify and develop business opportunities in line with the business plan
- Attend supplier meetings and manages the relationship and expectations
- Resolves complex supplier issues, escalates to Account Manager where appropriate
- Minimal travel, 10%
- Coordinate the posting of materials for ordering; manage inventory and fulfillment (uploads all completed forms to website, ordering systems/creates load ticket; Partners with third party vendor to manage fulfillment of single forms/kits and static inventory levels).
- Subject Matter Expert for fulfillment process and posting of physical materials on the different systems utilized and the functionality and requirements of each
- B.S. Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience directly managing print projects within a marketing organization, with strong print and branded merchandize production and creative design experience
- 5+ years’ experience negotiating print production pricing and schedules
- Strong knowledge of fulfillment and operational projects
- Strong understanding of financial print and manufacturing
- Ability to build relationships and develop new business
- Experience of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
- Heavy focus on project management, timely delivery and achievement of Key Performance Indicators