The Account Specialist is responsible to support the account’s promotional, marketing, and supply chain activity. The AS is actively engaged with the client to discover and document requirements and provide ideation to support new applications or initiatives. The Account Specialist will also build trusted partner relationships with a broad range of client contacts in order to actively promote innovative ideas and best practices. The Account Specialist must oversee new projects and interfaces with the Account Director to ensure timely delivery on budget.
- The Account Specialist manages client relationships and is aligned strategically with the Account Director.
- They provide subject matter expertise and tactical management of the day to day activities of the account.
- The Account Specialist is responsible for supporting the client’s promotional marketing needs. They provide innovative solutions and identify new business, cost savings and efficiency opportunities.
- This position is responsible for understanding brand marketing, brand merchandising, and manages the marketing inventory.
- The Account Specialist will partner with the client to assist with their marketing campaigns with regards to selecting the appropriate promotional items to source and secure.
- The Account Specialist will manage projects from inception to completion, including managing client and supplier relations and entering orders into our systems.
- This position is responsible for on-going proactive account maintenance and customer support, including problem call resolution and keeping the customer informed of changes or additions to our products and services that might be of value.
- The Account Specialist will engage with clients on a daily basis to listen and to consult. Daily activities include but are not limited to: update in-progress and upcoming projects; respond to client production, inventory, technology, estimating and invoicing inquiries; resolve and mediate outstanding issues, and escalate significant issues as required to the Account Director.
- Provide proactive and creative ideas within a cross functional, collaborative team environment.
- Facilitate and manage multiple projects, client expectations and deliver a better, easier and more cost effective result for the client.
- Conduct project meetings with stakeholders to define business requirements, communicate status, and oversee projects.
- Implement and drive process to help the client realize the benefits of optimizing the supply chain while improving speed to market and simplifying process.
- Develop merchandising marketing strategy and effectively promote online stores to users and stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze client performance reports to ensure targets are being met.
- B.S. Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience coordinating promotional projects within a marketing organization, with strong print, promotional items and branded merchandise production and creative design experience.
- Strong knowledge of suppliers and domestic and overseas production of promotional items.
- Ability to interpret marketing data.
- Strong understanding of graphics industry, digital printing, digital marketing techniques, and marketing knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge of MS/Office products including MS-Word and MS-Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated and an independent thinker with excellent judgement.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environment with strong positive attitude.
- Ability to think outside the lines of normal business practices and pursue rapid growth of objectives.