My client, regional marketing experts in the pharma and life sciences space, has an opening for Group Vice President to lead their sales organization.
As the Group Vice President, you will be instrumental in driving the company's revenue strategy, working closely with the rest of the leadership team to ensure strategic alignment and efficient execution. You will be responsible for leading, motivating and managing the sales teams to achieve aggressive revenue targets.
The successful candidate for this role will have exemplary skills to inspire, coach, and influence others.
- Coach and Mentor sales professionals to meet and exceed company’s revenue goals
- Build/cultivate a sales culture that supports company values
- Evaluate, formulate, and drive sales strategy building upon the existing foundation
- Work closely with the Account Team in order to ensure strategic alignment and effective sales support for clients
- Create revenue forecasts and sales budgets
- Refine and create new systems, processes, and infrastructure to support sales strategy and enable sales team to achieve great results
- Establish and execute a revenue strategy that maximizes assets and revenue potential
- Develop insights and strategies through consumer research
- Drive new business development on all platforms
- Active participation in the field, attending client meetings with the sales team.
- Must be a strong leader and possess excellent collaboration skills to ensure effective partnerships with peers as well as other leadership team members
- Recruit, train, and manage sales team
- Bachelor's degree preferred, equivalent work experience, and abilities considered.
- 3 + years’ experience building and managing scalable outside sales teams
- 5+ year’s prior experience selling marketing solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotech or life sciences industry highly preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully scaling revenue through multiple stages of company growth
- Must have a strong track record of developing strategic priorities, action plans, and a track record of achieving results required.
- Strong relationship and networking skills required.
- Desire to make profound impact on company's growth trajectory
- Positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to be a significant contributor to a fast-moving team
- Ability to travel 10-20% of time if needed.