The successful Call Center Support Director will lead a team working in a call-center environment to support customers with their services. This person will lead a team that responds to technical support requests and performs initial problem identification and analysis. The team will also capture detailed problem analysis and resolution plans in the customer database.
• Participate in the selection, hiring, and career development of call center reps.
• Assist with capacity planning and scheduling for call center reps.
• Resolve customer complaints and follow up on chronic and unresolved customer issues.
• Provide feedback and coaching for call center reps.
• Help establish and maintain a standard for customer interactions and troubleshooting processes.
• Manage both the productivity and quality of work down to the individual associate level.
• Assure that all call center reps exhibit a customer friendly attitude.
• Communicate and reinforce performance expectations and policies for call center reps.
• Assist and communicate with other departments and escalation points relevant to the troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues.
• Assist with troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
• Communicate and assist in troubleshooting issues with software and systems necessary for call center reps.
• Lead team meetings and provide direction to the department.
• Promote and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
• High School Diploma or GED; bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Leadership experience in a call center or technical environment.
• Knowledge of telecommunications and technology
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Responsible, Self-Motivated, Organized, and a Quick Learner
• Analytical/Logical Problem-Solving Skills
• Patient - The Ability to Guide and Teach via the Phone
• Adaptability to Change – Comfortable in a Rapidly Evolving Environment
Please contact me with any questions: