The Production Manager handles project leadership and technical expertise for live events, virtual broadcasts, and experiences. The Production Manager handles the planning and successful audiovisual execution of live, in-person and virtual corporate meetings and events. They will create technical drawings, manage budgets, schedule crews and equipment
with the support of operational managers, and provide on-location management. The candidate must also understand the project’s creative vision and work closely with all internal and external stakeholders to support it. Associate will partner with Creative Team, Live Event Producers, and Operation Managers to manage the event execution process. This position requires a broad knowledge of professional audio, video, lighting, and event management
- Work with a Producer and/or Client to prepare statements of work for corporate in-person and virtual meetings and events
- Determine the equipment and crew necessary to carry out a project objective
- Draft production schedules in conjunction with clients, meetings venues, and other vendors
- Team with Operational Managers to schedule, prepare, and transport equipment to and from job sites
- Team with Scheduling Coordinator to schedule and manage labor crews for setup/tear down of AV and technical operation
- Setup and operate AV equipment in corporate meeting and event environments if necessary. Equipment includes but is not limited to audio mixers, wireless mics, powered speakers, laptop computers, stage and field lighting, stage decking, and pipe & drape
- Must learn the functionality and features of the virtual meeting platforms as used by the COMPANY team and be able to work within those environments
- Work directly and in a unified manner with Operational and Event Teams to guarantee a seamless operation of all events and projects.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all equipment, pricing structures, procedures and process as required to deliver informative and complete project proposals to customer.
- Maintain above average computer skill including working knowledge and understanding of software used to complete event requirements: Inventory & Project Management Systems, Database Applications, Microsoft Office and others as developed for daily job tasks.
- Clearly communicate: verbal, written and / or graphic ideas to team and customer.
- Complete site survey and any technical show advance to prepare technical staff ability to complete projects.
- Promote a positive and safe work environment.
- Responsible for event safety and company policy compliance
The Production Manager will be directly accountable to the Director of Production, as well as regular accountability to the Event Sales team and other management team members of the Company.
Associate must have; ability to solve practical problems, carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision, finish projects, prioritize and organize workload for effective implementation, clearly and concisely present information in one-on-one and small group situations, strong customer and results orientation, interact effectively at all levels of the organization and across diverse cultures and the ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.