This individual will be charged will developing and owning the marketing growth plan, raising awareness of the company, generating leads, and building potential client pipeline.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviors:
- Create and lead marketing campaign strategies focus on lead generation and client acquisition.
- Work creatively towards targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media tactics and programs.
- Gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities.
- Test, measure and analyze strategies; provide monthly recaps and presentations.
- Lead or facilitate campaign ideation brainstorms.
- Keep up to date with marketing and campaign best practices; communicate implications for campaigns and channel efforts.
- Develop best practices and identify new and innovative ways to create impact.
Education & Experience
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven methodologies.
- Ability to analyze data and be a creative problem solver.
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, self-motivated, and determined.
- Roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and thirst to find and win customers and deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as marketing, business, math, or communications
- 4+ years of related experience
- Must have general IT industry knowledge and experience: IT services, colocation and cloud-based services, server/hardware manufacturing (i.e., compute, storage, or networking platforms), or SAAS.
- Experience with lead generation campaigns
- demonstrated experience with a wide range of lead gen activities including website, blogging, email marketing, social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), videos, webinars, white papers, coverage in major online and industry publications, and trade shows.
- Experience with regional and local marketing tactics, given highly localized nature of customer and prospect base.
- Experience with SEO / SEM, Google Analytics, advertising platforms (Google Ads, social ads, content syndication) and digital technologies including marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Experience defining and developing KPIs and analyzing data to improve and optimize our lead gen activities; must have ROI focus.
- Google Ads Certification (Preferred)