The BDR is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new accounts. In addition, the BDR will manage assigned existing accounts. This individual will be a highly motivated self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including, prospect lists, cold calling, and individual research.
EXCELLENT TRAINING PROGRAM OFFERED as well as strong benefits and the ability to move up within the organization.
- Drive business growth by closing sales
- Identify possible improvement opportunities
- Manage existing accounts.
- Maintain Existing Customers
- Manage Sales Cycle
- Provide Excellent Customer Support
- Raise Escalations
- 40-50 outbound calls per day
- Track activity
- At least 1 year of sales experience (retail, customer sales, B2B) preferred but will consider individuals with no experience that have excelled in a fast-paced, results driven, environment in the past (i.e., sports, band, school clubs, etc).